DENNY GRIMES & COMPANY IS PROUD TO PARTNER WITH LOCAL EATERIES AND COMMUNITY BUSINESSES FOR TASTE OF GATEWAY TO ENSURE ONGOING SUPPORT FOR LOCAL CHARITIES SUCH AS DE LA SALLE ACADEMY AND SPECIAL EQUESTRIANS. THERE ARE 4 TYPES OF SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE:
TITLE SPONSOR, RESTAURANT SPONSOR, BUSINESS SPONSOR, AND SUPPORTING SPONSOR.
WHY BECOME A SPONSOR?
Every year Denny Grimes & Co. brings in dozens of new families into our Gateway community. In 2017, our office closed on over 200 homes, many of those right here in Gateway!
We feel it is our responsibility to go one step further after helping these families move in by making them feel connected to Gateway. That’s where we need YOUR help!
Denny and his team put on several community events per year not only to welcome new families into Gateway but to also to embrace the community values we have established with our long term residents and provide ongoing support to our local charities.
As a Gateway business you can show thanks for the support our residents provide your establishments by partnering up with us to make Taste of Gateway a success. Not only is it a way for your business to give back to the community and charity, it is also a way for you to embrace new potential customers. How can you go wrong?
- Reach target markets
- Increase awareness of your company
- Build your Image
- Give to charity- All donations are tax deductible
BE INVOLVED WITH THE COMMUNITY
Experts agree that hometown pride is a critical factor in the development and improvement of any community. Residents with community pride are more likely to speak positively about their town to others and encourage outsiders to come visit restaurants and businesses within the community.
SPECIAL EQUESTRIANS INC.
Special Equestrians, Inc. is a United Way Partner Agency which provides therapeutic horseback riding and equine assisted activities to children and adults with disabilities. Special Equestrians is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit tax-exempt public charity that is solely supported by contributions from individuals, corporations, civic organizations, private grants, and service fees. One hundred (100%) of all contributions goes directly to the support of the program. As a volunteer-run self-administrative organization, Special Equestrians could not exist without volunteers and the support of the community.
The Program supports 12 horses and services more than 80 participants each week. Participants range in age from four years to 75 plus years. Some of the disabilities they serve include: Cerebral Palsy, Autism, Down Syndrome, Head Trauma, Stroke, Developmental Delay, Multiple Sclerosis, Seizure Disorder, Hearing Impairment, ADHD, Visual Impairment, Asthma, Loss of Limbs, and Impaired Communication.
DE LASALLE ACADEMY
De LaSalle Academy educates children with special needs, providing a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment, where each student’s diverse ability is honored and valued.
Our Beliefs & Values
The dignity of every student shall be of paramount importance.
- All students shall have the right to an appropriate learning environment designed to support their individual needs and promote academic competence to the degree possible for each child.
- The school experience must promote and support the development of independent living skills that will lead to success in adulthood.
- Educational opportunities must encompass academic, social, and emotional goals contributing to the highest level of self actualization to the degree possible for each child.
- Diverse, research-based curriculum, teaching strategies, and therapeutic interventions shall be employed to fulfill the mission of the school.
- De LaSalle Academy of Fort Myers, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, or athletic and other school administered programs.
Your support will ensure deserving students will have the opportunity to attend De La Salle Academy through tuition assistance raised by your charitable efforts.